Terms and Conditions
- DILF creates events for like-minded queer men (including gay, bi + trans men) and male presenting non-binary people over 18 years old to celebrate + express themselves.
- There is no room for racism, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, body shaming or any other kind of hate speech and intolerance at DILF's events.
- DILF's events are fetish friendly spaces. Wearing gear or partial nudity does not imply consent for touching.
- Issues on the night: If there are any reported issues during the night, patrons can be asked to leave, and no refunds offered.
- Photography: Official event photography will be taken on the night for promotional purposes. If you don't wish your photo to be used for promotion please do not pose for any photographs during the night.